Personal data are collected for the purpose of registering the customer and activating the procedures for the execution of the contract and the related necessary communications; these data are electronically processed in compliance with the laws in force and may be presented only upon request by the judicial authority or by other authorities for this purpose by authorizing law.
The interested party enjoys the rights referred to in art. 7 d. lgs. 196/2003, namely: to request confirmation of the existence of personal data at the Pachamama office of Michele De Lullo; to know their origin, the logic and the purposes of their treatment; to get the update, correction, and integration; to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking in case of unlawful processing; to oppose their processing for legitimate reasons or in the case of use of data for sending advertising material, commercial information, market research, direct sales and interactive commercial communication.
Obtaining the cancellation of personal data is subject to sending a written communication sent by fax or mail to the company headquarters. Michele De Lullo is responsible for the collection of personal data.
Pachamama by Michele De Lullo guarantees that any information provided for promotional purposes will be treated in compliance with the LGS Decree. 196/2003.
Pachamama di Michele De Lullo also announces that pursuant to Decree Law 196/2003, the data of users provided at the time of signing the purchase order and / or the completion of the invoice are excluded from the consent of the person concerned as collected on the basis tax / tax obligations provided for by law, regulations and Community legislation and, in any case, for the sole purpose of allowing the obligations arising from the purchase contract to which it is an interested party and / or for the acquisition of the necessary contractual information always exclusively activated at the request of the latter (Article 24, Letters A and B, D. LGS. 196/2003).
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national regulations, the User can, in the manner and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him / her (right of access);
- know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, correction, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
- in cases of consent-based processing, receive only the cost of any support, its data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor - link to the Guarantor page);
- as well as, more generally, exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of the law.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller.
In the event that the data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests, the rights of data subjects are guaranteed (with the exception of the right to portability that is not provided for by the regulations), in particular the right to oppose the treatment that can be exercised by sending a request to the data controller.