Terms and conditions
Acceptance of the general conditions of sale
1. The contract stipulated between Michele De Lullo's Pachamama and the Client must be considered concluded with the acceptance, even if only partial, of the order by Pachamama di Michele De Lullo. This acceptance is considered tacit, unless otherwise communicated in any manner to the Customer. By placing an order in the various ways provided, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase procedure, and to fully accept the general conditions and payment transcribed below.
2. If the Customer is a consumer (ie a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity), once the online purchase procedure is completed, he will print or save an electronic copy and otherwise keep these conditions general sales, in compliance with the provisions of art. 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree 185/1999 on distance sales.
3. Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or compensation is excluded, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damage to persons and / or property, caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of an order.
4. The Customer may only purchase the products present in the electronic catalog of Pachamama by Michele De Lullo at the time of placing the order and viewable online at the address (URL) https://www.storemarket.eu, as described in the related information sheets. It is understood that the image accompanying the description of a product may not be fully representative of its characteristics but may differ in color, size and accessory products in the figure.
5. The correct order is confirmed by Michele De Lullo's Pachamama by an e-mail reply sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer. This confirmation message will contain Date and Time of execution of the order and a 'Customer Order Number', to be used in any further communication with Pachamama by Michele De Lullo. The message re-proposes all the data entered by the Customer who undertakes to verify its correctness and to promptly communicate any corrections, according to the procedures described in this document.
5a. For every order placed on storemarket.eu, a tax receipt will be issued and sent by e-mail to the holder of the order, in accordance with art. 14 D.P.R. 445/2000 and DL 52/2004. For the issuance of the receipt, the information provided by the Customer at the time of ordering shall prevail. No variation will be possible after the issuance of the same.
6. In case of non-acceptance of the order, Michele De Lullo's Pachamama guarantees timely communication to the Customer. Pachamama di Michele De Lullo reserves the right to cancel orders considered unreliable without prior notice. In this circumstance, if the customer has made the payment and this is already accredited, Pachamama di Michele De Lullo will proceed to the immediate transfer of the total amount of the order.
Terms of payment
7. Credit card
In case of purchase of goods with credit card payment method, the transaction will be via the secure PayPal server. In any case, the Customer will choose his preference at the time the order is concluded.
7.1 At no time during the purchase procedure Pachamama by Michele De Lullo is able to know the information relating to the buyer's credit card, transmitted via a secure connection directly to the PayPal site that manages the transaction. No computer archive of Pachamama by Michele De Lullo will retain such data. In any case, Pachamama di Michele De Lullo can therefore be held responsible for any fraudulent and improper use of credit cards by third parties, upon payment of purchase products.
8. Cash on delivery
In case of payment by COD, the amount ordered by the Customer will actually be paid upon delivery to the courier with a surcharge of only 2.10 euros.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Sale subject to the D.L. No. 206/2005 is allowed to exercise the right of withdrawal within 14 days of receipt of goods.
EXERCISE OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The consumer who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal must send, within 14 days (and no later), from the receipt of the product a registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt containing the manifestation of availing of the benefits granted by law, the indication of the relative product, copy the accompanying document of the goods, and the data relating to your bank account (banking institution, reference agency, account number) at:
Pachamama di Michele De Lullo via monza 38), Cernusco Lombardone (LC), Italia.
Alternatively, in the same terms, the consumer can send a telegram to the address indicated above or an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, In both cases the communication must be confirmed within 48 hours of sending by registered mail with acknowledgment of receipt to the above address HOW TO RETURN THE GOODS AND REIMBURSEMENT OF THE FEE - To obtain a refund of the fee, in accordance with the Legislative Decree No. 206/2005 the yield of the property is borne by the consumer. Therefore, the consumer must send back to the sender by mail the product in relation to which he intends to exercise the right of withdrawal to the following address:
Pachamama di Michele De Lullo via monza 38, Cernusco Lombardone (LC), Italia
The product must be accompanied by the accompanying document with which the delivery took place. All products must be returned in their original packaging perfectly intact and sealed. Therefore, the returned packs must not have been opened, deprived of the wrapping or parts of the same, or show signs of tampering. storemarket is not liable for any damage to products occurred during shipment of return of the same. Should the items return damaged or tampered with, the amount paid for the purchase of the products will not be refunded. The reimbursement of the asset will be made by storemarket as quickly as possible and in any case not later than the term indicated by the D.L. no. 206/2005 or 14 days from the date on which it became known, of the intention, on the part of the consumer, to avail himself of the right of withdrawal. The company will reimburse by bank transfer. The reimbursement refers to the entire amount paid (price of the product + possible shipping cost) and will take place only if the goods are returned intact in their entirety.
For the solution of civil and criminal disputes arising from the conclusion of this contract of distance selling, if the Customer is a consumer, the territorial jurisdiction is that of the reference hole of his municipality of residence.